Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found the site with a Google search.

New '10 Victory Red Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LT owner, XFE package. Bought it as a daily driver in Maryland, from Sport Chevrolet (who supports the Corvette Club of America here in DC-MD) with the great deals going on right now. My other vehicles include a '09 Cyber Gray Metallic Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Z51 (stays in Florida 9 months of the year) and a '07 Jeep Patriot 4x4 CVT2 Trail Rated package (19:1 gear ratio handled most excellent during '10 Snowpocalyse).

I will post pictures of it shortly.

I have a question. Does anyone have a good list of all the MP3 players supported by the GM USB Link? It works fine with my old Apple iPod 3rd Gen 4GB, but I found it couldn't drive my Motorola Cliq XT (Android) w/8GB MicroSD. I was hoping to use it with an 8-16GB drive, so I was wondering what my options might be, other than another iPod (if an option)?

Thanx! Loving the turn radius and nimbleness of the Cobalt. Was thinking of holding out for the new Cruze or even the forthcoming Volt, but the rebate offers on the discontinued Cobalt was too much to deny. And that little 2.2L engine is still quite the performer, while delivering outstanding gas mileage. I'm getting 32-34mpg on my daily commute, and hit nearly 40mpg on the 30 miles on the way home from the dealership.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
My sony Walkman 20G works with my aftermarket headunit. As for the USB port, I'd stick with an I-Pod touch or thumb drives...

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I have no additional info, except that my wife's iPod Touch works with mine, but my old Treo 650 phone does not. Welcome to the forum anywho.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I don't have any answer for your question, but I too am enjoying my Cobalt XFE on my commutes. It is a fun little car to drive.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to YC, and nice collection of cars. cant wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Welcome to the site. The 1st thing you have to do is take it back to the dealer and have them do the Power Steering Assist recall. Might not affect your car's exact VIN# but i'd double check. Other then that, sweet lookin Vette and Jeep :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
usb troubles

what kind of troubles??
i plug in my phone and ipiod through aux cable and usb's and havent had any problems except sometimes it wont change the song

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.