Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone! my name is Ryan. i have a 2007 cobalt LS with a GMPP intake, 2.4 mani swap, GMPP header, CA 2.5in dp w/hf cat, GMPP performance exhaust with res delete, Eibach Sportlines, TWM short throw, and as of December 3rd... a tune.

·
Registered
821 Posts
sounds sweet.... How do you like the twm short shifter?... I mean driving daily n stuff isn't it sorta a pain in the butt? I wanna get one but need more opinions on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sounds sweet.... How do you like the twm short shifter?... I mean driving daily n stuff isn't it sorta a pain in the butt? I wanna get one but need more opinions on it.
no not at all. i love it. i would get one if i were you. its not a pain at all. and it says you have to take the whole console out...you dont. just the top pieces. its really easy to do and completely worth the $150. or just ask your girlfriend for your bday like i did lol.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
what makes what different?
welcome! your ride sounds sweet im going to check it out right now. And i think he was referring to the short shifter question you were asked, look above his post youll understand.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
no not at all. i love it. i would get one if i were you. its not a pain at all. and it says you have to take the whole console out...you dont. just the top pieces. its really easy to do and completely worth the $150. or just ask your girlfriend for your bday like i did lol.
Bahahaha..... slick Welcome to YC!!!

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to yc

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.