Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Newb from MI (pics are up)

Hey everyone new to the site I'm on css.net. My friend black bullet who is running for car of the month told me to join so I could vote for him and check out the forum. So I'll give u a little detail on wat I drive I'll get some pics up as soon as possible I'm in Florida right now for vacation so I'm doing this all from my iPhone. But I have a 2006 vicotry red cobalt ss/sc with flat black rims. It's Stage 2 with zzp PCM, s3 h/e, injen CAI, ingals TD, hurst STS, GMPP performance exhaust, and lowerd on H & R springs. I'm currently wingless and debadged in the rear. Have the ss/tc grill and have the evo mod painted black by the lower grill and have a black bow tie up top and im tinted 5% and I have 8k hids in the headlights and fog lights :) I think thas all if I forgot anything I'll be sure to add it and hopely have pics up by next week.

okay I was bored u have pics to look at now lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like a pretty sick ride, can't wait for the pics!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome to yc

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to YC yeah another from here (mich)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
welcome to YC.com very nice drop. whats your input on the h&r springs, did you had to change the struts & shocks???
I love the springs the only thing that sucks is u feel a lot of the bumps but I also live in shitty Michigan and the roads are all pretty much shitty but I like how much they drop the car and I'm still on stock struts and shocks.

·
Registered
129 Posts
ha haa...I thought you'd find this forum before me Scotty...:blink1:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for all the love guys and gals i appreciate it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.