Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all My names Jacque. My girlfriend Shelly Drives a 2007 Red Cobalt LTZ. I drove a Focus but anyways. Her car is currently stock. She loves cars. Ill put up some pictures later after we get it washed. And Im not new to the forums.

Just thought id say hi.

Jacque

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well me personally Id like to see the cobalt recieve an intake, Exhaust, Tint, Maby aftermarket wheels, and a drop and then maby do some painting on the inside. and later down the road do a 2.2l ecotec swap to a 2.0 Turbocharged Ecotec engien swap. but since shes paying off the cobalt still no mods for awhile and she doesent want any. still need to convice her. looks good how it is now though. Also I might add I wanted to get a cobalt for my first car but I ended up with a focus. Ive always loved the Cobalt though. And Thank you OBZ for the welcome

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to the site !!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
welcome man! tell your girl to get an account too. :blink1:
feel free to ask questions.
IMO suspension mods are a must for modded cobalts! general performance bolt ons will will be cool. but suspension makes the car funner to me. :)
Agreed on the suspension and general performance mods....Before I got rid of my focus I had done and SPI to Zetec Swap on it. Also It was lowered with a B&G S2K Lowering kit which lowered it 1.6 inches up front and 1.4 in the rear. Looked nice and rode nice. i had a K&N typhoon intake on it and it was Running open header. I had aftermarket tails on it And some other goodies that are laying around that im selling.

Anyways. Yea enough about me. She doesent want to Create an account. Maby Ill get a cobalt.Maby.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.