Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I was just trolling around the net this morning and came across thise site. Just checking and doing my thing! I have two '06 SS balts right now. one running and one....not so much!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! lets see those pics of those badboys. For any problems with any of those you can post in the "Problems and Service" board. The more knowledgeable members will definitely help you out over ther.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Welcome, I'll take the non operational balt off your hands if you would like!!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks yall! I will have to get some pics taken of them out of the garage :) The inop one is starting to turn into my fundraiser car for the other balt in the form of upgrades it seems. If I start pulling any more stuff off that thing I end up at the point of no return lol. How long has this forum been around?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Thanks yall! I will have to get some pics taken of them out of the garage :) The inop one is starting to turn into my fundraiser car for the other balt in the form of upgrades it seems. If I start pulling any more stuff off that thing I end up at the point of no return lol. How long has this forum been around?
Since Cobalt have been introduced in America I guess :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I feel stupid for not doing more searching for forums! Glad to be here though. I hope I can contribute some good stuff on this forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.