Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newb to the site. Dont have my Cobalt yet. But im in the market for one. I did find one the other day i want but had a question about its interior. When my dad and I test drove it i was looking at the center console area and there were little holes drilled along the side. anyone know if this is just because it might be the low end model or if they were put there

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did not get any pics but i could explain them. There are 3 like right in a line to the right of the shifter, and than i believe 3 more right in a line next to the E-Brake

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no they look like holes that were drilled into the plastic. but its like a rough plastic which makes me think that its just because its base modle

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
welcome!
yeah mine's base & i dont have holes... some1 must have done that for w/e reason... lol

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
is the car used? are the holes just behind the shifter? not sure where you mean cause I am half asleep and such. Are they holes? like all the way through, depending on location and if its used it could of been someone who had some accessories like underglow and stuff and that is where they put their buttons, I have a couple just behind the shift as that part slopes down to the lower spot where the ebrake is. they are for my nitrous buttons

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. i think they were just put there by him for who knows what but hey maybe i could talk him down haha. im ready for a cobalt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.