Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished paying off my 09 cobalt ls and wanted to customize it a lil bit i need hel any thoughts ? Plz i need help i know i just jointed.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Welcome!

Well some easy mods would be the air box, debadging, detrimming, painting calipers and drums and/or the interior.

Big stuff I'd suggest a cai, exhaust, suspension.

Just to start off! =)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Welcome!

Well some easy mods would be the air box, debadging, detrimming, painting calipers and drums and/or the interior.

Big stuff I'd suggest a cai, exhaust, suspension.

Just to start off! =)
those are all very low cost mods that i would suggest you do first. trust me they make a BIG difference even though its nothing major. next i would look into lowering springs like JELIZA said because our stock height is that of a dune buggie :laugh:

·
Registered
720 Posts
those are all very low cost mods that i would suggest you do first. trust me they make a BIG difference even though its nothing major. next i would look into lowering springs like JELIZA said because our stock height is that of a dune buggie :laugh:
Not quite....I have a 63 Dune Buggy and that thing is high. I would say these sit like the Colorado though. LOL.

Also, I don't want to cause any trouble or make it sound like a great place, but CSS.net also has a lot of great how-to's. I don't really recommend the site in general (I do look at a few topics there on a regular basis, but the people there [SS owners 99% of the time] can be ****s), but you will find some there that might not be here.

(OBZ, if that last comment was out of place let me know...not trying to cause issues, just mentioning that I believe they have a lot of good how-to's...some of which may not be listed here)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Not quite....I have a 63 Dune Buggy and that thing is high. I would say these sit like the Colorado though. LOL.

Also, I don't want to cause any trouble or make it sound like a great place, but CSS.net also has a lot of great how-to's. I don't really recommend the site in general (I do look at a few topics there on a regular basis, but the people there [SS owners 99% of the time] can be ****s), but you will find some there that might not be here.

(OBZ, if that last comment was out of place let me know...not trying to cause issues, just mentioning that I believe they have a lot of good how-to's...some of which may not be listed here)
you son of a...naw im jk but yeah both sites have their advantages and disadvantages. i personally like this site more because its more of a community instead of a pissing contest. and i like the other because the amount of members allows for more knoweldge to be shared. to each is his own.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts

I agree 100%. Good knowledge over there, but You have to sort through all the bullshit!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.