Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyy.. I'm Liz. I'm from CT. And I just traded in my old Sunfire in for a 2005 Cobalt LS.. she's silver.. and totally stock still.

I don't plan on toying with the engine or anything, yet.. but I am interested in doing some basic exterior and interior mods to separate her from the rest.

I'm mostly here to learn from other peoples experiences and gather some inspiration.. I found this site while I was searching for instructions on how to install my amp/sub with the stock head unit. Thanks to the guys who posted that! I'm going to make the install this afternoon! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! :)

The sub install was a success. I just have to find out what's causing all the rattling back there now haha ..having the battery in the trunk made it 10x easier, love this car!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Welcome, and glad to see another CT person here. Any questions for stuff in the area lemme know. =D

·
Registered
678 Posts
sorry i locked up and double posted, couldnt delete it so i put this random babble

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks! :)

Definitely interested in interior work. I actually got a good amount of money off the car because the ceiling fabric began detatching from the roof (the dealer said they couldn't fix it) and the previous owner was a cigg smoker.. So, there's some holes in the seats here and there (the dealer tried to fix them, but it still looks bad) and the fabic on the doors have seen better days, too .. Not to mention I'm not really feelin' the cream colored interior, anyways lol ...I was thinking about getting a carbon fiber dash kit. I'd like to stick with a black/silver theme. I'm going to check your thread now..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.