Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Stopping in to intruduce myself and say hi...then it's off to start mining for information!

But first things first though---I'm Dave and I have an 08 Silver LS (ha--like nobody would have guessed THAT!) that I bought new back in May of 08 that just rolled 20K miles. Here she is:

The only mod so far has been the rear spoiler. I've been thinking about adding some ground effects, but the kits I keep coming across are entire body kits---and all I'm really looking for are sharp looking bolt on ground effects. Ones that DON'T look like they were made by un-trained 3 fingered web footed monkeys!!! :blink:

Anybody have any suggestions of places I can look? I prefer unpainted---I can paint to match.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
ur fun! i like u already! :)

Welcome to YC & purdy good lookin LS (i haz an LS too)

as for kits (ill just tell u the different kits & others will provide links im sure)
there is the RKSport, AVS, GM lip kit and if you just want something for the front there's the cheap Home-Depot "lip" (i'm actually thinkin about doing that one myself)

ever thought about removing those door strips? Mine had those too & i was too chicken to take them off, glad I got brave & just did it. :laugh:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everybody! I'm finding lots of great info already. I've been looking at some of the members rides, and all I can say is "Wow---very inspring"!! I'm getting lots of ideas...not sure if all of them a good or not, so I may ask a few questions from time to time polling members opinions on what looks good. Keep in mind, I've traveled here from another time, and in that other time my people and I used to think THIS was "cool"

Sometimes (or so I've been told) I need help! :laugh:

ur fun! i like u already! :)

Welcome to YC & purdy good lookin LS (i haz an LS too)

as for kits (ill just tell u the different kits & others will provide links im sure)
there is the RKSport, AVS, GM lip kit and if you just want something for the front there's the cheap Home-Depot "lip" (i'm actually thinkin about doing that one myself)

ever thought about removing those door strips? Mine had those too & i was too chicken to take them off, glad I got brave & just did it. :laugh:
Ok, you've got me..I've just HAVE to ask: What the heck is a
lip???? :shock:

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Thanks everybody! I'm finding lots of great info already. I've been looking at some of the members rides, and all I can say is "Wow---very inspring"!! I'm getting lots of ideas...not sure if all of them a good or not, so I may ask a few questions from time to time polling members opinions on what looks good. Keep in mind, I've traveled here from another time, and in that other time my people and I used to think THIS was "cool"

Sometimes (or so I've been told) I need help! :laugh:

Ok, you've got me..I've just HAVE to ask: What the heck is a
lip???? :shock:

what s the home depot one?

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.