Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself.
I currently have a 06 Mazda 6 that i'm trading on a Red 2010 Cobalt Coupe.

I''ve always liked the Cobalt Coupe since they came out in 05 and i wanted to get before they stopped making them.

I'll post pics once i get it. it should be this week.
As far as mods.
I'm thinking springs will be first then not sure what will follow.
I know there a lot better aftermarket support then the Mazda had.

Here is a pic of the 6 that i'm trading.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
rsx type-s wheels or rsx type-s look a like wheels? just wondering why you would get rid of the 6 for a cobalt?!?! i feel like your 6 looks pretty darn nice.
Nope they are MB Boost wheels.

I've had the car almost 4 years.
I was planing on trading this spring or summer to get something newer because of the warranty running out.

I would of got a Cobalt in 06 but the salesman was a complete ASS. So i went and looked at the Mazda's and got a decent deal.

But after looking at the other makes and models for the past about 6 months there isn't any other cars i like better the Cobalt and i'm not really a fan on the Cruze.
It don't have any sporty appearance since they are only making a 4 door.

For example the new Mazda 3 is just plain ugly with the smile on the front.
Also they don't offer any rebates on them also not a huge fan of Hondas.

I had a couple of GM products in the past and always liked GM for their cars.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nope they are MB Boost wheels.

I've had the car almost 4 years.
I was planing on trading this spring or summer to get something newer because of the warranty running out.

I would of got a Cobalt in 06 but the salesman was a complete ASS. So i went and looked at the Mazda's and got a decent deal.

But after looking at the other makes and models for the past about 6 months there isn't any other cars i like better the Cobalt and i'm not really a fan on the Cruze.
It don't have any sporty appearance since they are only making a 4 door.

For example the new Mazda 3 is just plain ugly with the smile on the front.
Also they don't offer any rebates on them also not a huge fan of Hondas.

I had a couple of GM products in the past and always liked GM for their cars.
true. i'd just be careful when buying a brand new car that's American. i took am going to take a huge hit for whatever i sell my car.

here is the link to my car for sale on this forum i just posted up today. i am actually trying to get rid of it as well because it's been 3+ years and this year i am going to drive a lot of highway miles. no major problems with my cobalt other than the minor stuff i had the dealership replace or fix under warranty.
http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/sale-car-related-only/16724-sale-feeler-2007-chevy-cobalt-ss-sc-supercharged-fully-loaded-42k-miles-nj.html

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
true. i'd just be careful when buying a brand new car that's American. i took am going to take a huge hit for whatever i sell my car.

here is the link to my car for sale on this forum i just posted up today. i am actually trying to get rid of it as well because it's been 3+ years and this year i am going to drive a lot of highway miles. no major problems with my cobalt other than the minor stuff i had the dealership replace or fix under warranty.
http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/sale-car-related-only/16724-sale-feeler-2007-chevy-cobalt-ss-sc-supercharged-fully-loaded-42k-miles-nj.html
True the value does sometimes drop faster on the American cars.
But with the 5K that i'm getting off between my GM card earnings and other rebates that makes up for it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.