Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Just bought a 2009 Cobalt lt auto, cruise and spare tire are the only options. Got it for 13,967.65. Walked in the door and asked the price, they said invoice and I get all rebates. I asked about getting the windows tinted, they would pay half :bigsmile:.

Have only filled up once, got 33mpg :bigsmile:, a couple of guys at work have cobalts also and they claim up to 41mpg with a std trans.

I like the car but my wife hates it, she wanted a Challenger :eek:h:.

Will try to post a couple of picture later. I do not get on a computer much so it might be a while.

Later
Kevin

·
Registered
673 Posts
Should have gotten the Challenger. lol I love my Cobalt to death but I got some time in a Challenger on Monday and I almost bought it on the spot. I'm considering getting one though and using it as a business expense. :) We'll see what happens.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome, Hope you enjoy the car! Much better with fuel economy rather than the Challenger

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Should have gotten the Challenger. lol I love my Cobalt to death but I got some time in a Challenger on Monday and I almost bought it on the spot. I'm considering getting one though and using it as a business expense. :) We'll see what happens.
Thanks for the welcome everybody.

My wife loves the Challenger, I do not like how it drives remindes me of a large truck. A guy I went to school bought one a couple of months ago and he and his wife love it, his only complaint is the fuel mileage is not the best. If he drives it easy it gets close to 20mpg, just ordinary driving is 15-17 mpg.

·
Registered
610 Posts

My wife loves the Challenger, I do not like how it drives remindes me of a large truck. A guy I went to school bought one a couple of months ago and he and his wife love it, his only complaint is the fuel mileage is not the best. If he drives it easy it gets close to 20mpg, just ordinary driving is 15-17 mpg.
idk about you guys but alteast gas isnt $4+ anymore. its like $1.89ish here in NOVA :bigsmile: anyway welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
673 Posts

Yeah but who buys those cars and thinks about gas milage? I know I wouldn't.

idk about you guys but alteast gas isnt $4+ anymore. its like $1.89ish here in NOVA :bigsmile: anyway welcome to the site!!!
2.20$ for premium here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.