Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site, obviously, lol. I'm from Centerville, Ohio, just south of Dayton. I am in the market for a new-to-me car that's great on gas, fun to drive and looks good, and a Cobalt is on the list. Also much cheaper than my other options lol (MINI, '11 Fiesta hatch or '11 Focus hatch).

I've been reading over the MPG section and have been amazed at some of the numbers. I drive 50 miles every day, each way, to and from work. I'm using our '09 T&C, but have only been able to get 29MPG tops, 26 consistently, so I need something better.

If I have any questions, I'll be sure to post them if I can't find the answer quickly in a search.

Thanks and God Bless.

John

·
Registered
144 Posts
welcome

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The XFE does have a lot of potential for excellent mpg numbers, but as with any car, it comes down to the driver.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome to the site \m/

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome... been here for about a year now and love the site. Lots to learn about everything Cobalt and taking some of the "E-pinions" and actioning them. Been spending time reading some of the older posts (lots of laughing while reading). Take care and be sure to keep us all up to date as you mod your Cobalt. :cool: Everybody like pics too. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome to another Ohioan!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.