Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone Im from Md and I just started customizing my ride.
I found your forum and though I would give it a try.:cheesy::laugh:

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to yc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will say i have had a bad week. everything started great i won a body kit and put on the side skirts and had the front bumper put on and got my car back at 9:00pm some horrible person in a truck put there tow hitch thru my kit and drove off at 11:00pm. I did not even get to take a picture of the front and I had someone hit and run. A neighbor saw the truck but did not get the plate. I filled a report and went to a body shop to see if they can repair it. 917.00 worth of damage. Im so depressed. I waited since March to get the parts have it painted and put on and the first night someone hurts my baby. I layed in bed all day and cried alot. So my next step is to rip off the front and start again get a new front bumper repaint and have one of my cousins put the new one on. Im not going to raise my insurance cause someone hit my car. My poor baby. i get so mad everytime I look at it.

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

I only had my side skirts and front bumper put on. Its a extreme dimensions drifter 2 kit.
Im still paying for the car too so modifications will be slow.
i have not uploaded pics yet

·
Registered
28 Posts
I will say i have had a bad week. everything started great i won a body kit and put on the side skirts and had the front bumper put on and got my car back at 9:00pm some horrible person in a truck put there tow hitch thru my kit and drove off at 11:00pm. I did not even get to take a picture of the front and I had someone hit and run. A neighbor saw the truck but did not get the plate. I filled a report and went to a body shop to see if they can repair it. 917.00 worth of damage. Im so depressed. I waited since March to get the parts have it painted and put on and the first night someone hurts my baby. I layed in bed all day and cried alot. So my next step is to rip off the front and start again get a new front bumper repaint and have one of my cousins put the new one on. Im not going to raise my insurance cause someone hit my car. My poor baby. i get so mad everytime I look at it.
Welcome to the group .. Whoah that sucks..:wacko: Sorry that happened

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the welcome. As for the hit and run its ok . I guess i have to look at the bright side the car is still ok so cosmetic can be fixed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the welcome. As for the hit and run its ok . I guess i have to look at the bright side the car is still ok so cosmetic can be fixed

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome to the site! lots of ideas for mods on here.

and i feel your pain with the bumper damage... I just bought my car brand new less than a month ago and a coworker backed into it and creased the hood and smashed up my grill... fortunately i know who did it and it was in a company vehicle to my work is paying for the repairs

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.