Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys just purchased a red 2006 cobalt lt 2.2 ecotec well long story short bought it for a daily driver and for my girlfriend but will think about doing little mods here and there i use to have a 2004 chevy cavailer with the same engine that one i only had racing seats, vibrant catback, tsudo headers, weapon r intake, b&m shifter yes it was an automatic lol.. and i had 18" icw black wheels do these cobalts still push the same horse power as the ecotec cavaliers.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome to site. I'm not sure what the hp differance is from an 04 cavi, but I'm sure someone on here will

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys i think i'm going to change out the cd player it came with don't like it cuz it doesn't eject the cd anymore lol.. 1 day old and the cd player won't work right oh well just gives me a reason to go aftermarket i was looking at a clarion dd for the headunit 199 on crutchfield.com where would i find a control that would still let me use my steering wheel controls for the stereo? oh and are the stock speakers any good or should i change them out too?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i wonder what happened they had some good products for the cavy and i'm pretty sure they have more product for the cobalt.

·
Registered
352 Posts
are the stock speakers any good or should i change them out too?
I'm still running stock myself. I have 2 12' kickers, I can still hear the stock speakers perfectly. In other words the speakers that come stock are pretty good IMO. I have a 09 cobalt

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah they bump pretty well i was thinking of getting a cai and the vibrant exhaust again lol.. i had it on my 04 cavy and i loved it i tried putting on tsudo headers and but they where warped so i ended up returning them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.