Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:nuts:
Howdy all!!
I just purchased an '06 cobalt ls, manual.. poor thing seems to need a little tlc, its bright yellow... now yellow isnt my thing, 5 speed is.. but eh.. it was kinda what i was looking for.
in the next week I need to go over this thing with a fine tooth comb..
im glad i found this forum, im hoping a few things i have questions about can get answered here.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Welcome, Rally Yellow FTW! Glad to have ya aboard and I had my dealer install cruise in my first cobalt, along with power windows, locks and keyless. Had it worked into the deal though. Heard there is kits you can get for like 150 or so. Just needs to be hooked up and than a flash to the computer letting the car know it has Cruise.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is the cruse a diy project or better to take it to the dealer, dealer cost to do it is $277...

its a good thing im in graphics.. i have to decide what i want then im gonna do somthing about the yellow:wacko:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks all!!..

next question, is there a place to get fob's for less than what you can get them at the dealer?

·
Registered
1 Posts
howdy s/o, welcome aboard!

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Hi everyone, I like long walks on the beach and margaritas while I watch the sunset in cancun.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.