Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone, I'm new here, so I'll just start out saying that I'm a 21 year old 2009 Cobalt LT owner. In the near future, I intend to get headlights, tail lights, and a body kit, and the help I hope to receive from the experienced members here should prove to be invaluable. (Insert conclusive statement here).

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Welcome, we'll be happy to help!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
welcome to the forum! pics of our balt?

You might want to look around first and see some mods people are doing. Good first mods include some nice aftermarket rims/tires, tints and lowering.

There aren't really any nice aftermarket body kits for our cars, best one really is the SS body and lip kit, the RKsport one is pretty clean as well. But the aftermarket bodykits require modification to fit properly, real pain to do.

As for headlights, depending on budget you could go for one of the 4 different generations of eBay projectors (there's a thread that highlights the different ones), or my personal favorite, invest in some retrofitted headlights :D one of my favorite mods. As for tail lights, the LED tails are pretty sweet.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome to the forum! pics of our balt?

You might want to look around first and see some mods people are doing. Good first mods include some nice aftermarket rims/tires, tints and lowering.

There aren't really any nice aftermarket body kits for our cars, best one really is the SS body and lip kit, the RKsport one is pretty clean as well. But the aftermarket bodykits require modification to fit properly, real pain to do.

As for headlights, depending on budget you could go for one of the 4 different generations of eBay projectors (there's a thread that highlights the different ones), or my personal favorite, invest in some retrofitted headlights :D one of my favorite mods. As for tail lights, the LED tails are pretty sweet.
I don't really think I can afford to lower my car, considering the fact that I live in New Orleans. I'd have to buy a new bumper cover every other day. As for the headlights, I was browsing that particular thread and had to stop because the confusion made my brain hurt. Thanks for all the welcomes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.