Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, im new here. my name is stefanie, im 21 and from ct. i have a 07 cobalt ls its like a dark grey color. im interested in getting tints for it, new rims and tires, a new system, and some other things. so if you know of anyone selling rims or a system please let me know! thanks stefanie<3

·
Registered
131 Posts
hey guys, im new here. my name is stefanie, im 21 and from ct. i have a 07 cobalt ls its like a dark grey color. im interested in getting tints for it, new rims and tires, a new system, and some other things. so if you know of anyone selling rims or a system please let me know! thanks stefanie<3
Welcome

Any pics?

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts
Welcome to YC!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im trying to figure out how to get them on here lol, cuz you have to have a link and theyre only on facebook. do i need like photobucket or something?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
welcome! that's a unique way of spelling your name.

Anyways there's tons of information on here about systems, take a look in our audio section, especially the stickies. Also take some time to check out the "wtb/for sale" section of the forum to see if anyone is selling stuff you might be interested in.

and as always, ask lots of questions, we're here to help (but use search tool first lol)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ew lol its not the green, i was doing the poll last night. its between like the blue granite one and like a slate metallic. its def slate cuz its like darker

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
ew lol its not the green, i was doing the poll last night. its between like the blue granite one and like a slate metallic. its def slate cuz its like darker
ya they like to change color names. it was called granite green when i bought my car. or thats what the dealer said anyway. :blink:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh ok, yea i wish mine was like white or blue or black:/ do you know how much it is to get your car painted?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.