Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, My name is Richie and have had my cobalt for almost 3 months now. I used to have an Avalanche 2500 but traded it in for 2 cobalts. I have a black 08 LT sedan and my wife has a black 08 LS coupe. Looking forward to meet anyone else in the area.

Richie

·
Banned
384 Posts
thats cute you two have matching cars lol
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I'd love to be that cute couple one day, like the 50+ yr married couple that still holds hands. Guess thats what I get for being "mushy" lol Welcome!!!

·
Banned
384 Posts
psh i want a cobra and i want my wife to drive a zo6 haha

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, only been married 6 years. I would have liked to keep my avy and get her a car, but 700 bucks in gas a month on top of the truck payment just wasn't working. So we got the cobalts.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I had a F-150 for a month and a half before I go my balt. 14miles to the gallon compared to 28...... Had to go wit hthe ga sipper. Plus its more fun to fix up the car than a damn ford.!!!!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
^^^ Ford= Found On Road Dead
Fix Or Repair Daily
Now why did you have to go and make fun of the 4-letter word cars?????

F^%#'n Old Rusted Dodge
First On Race Day
F^%#'d On Real Deal

And for us....

Cracks Heads Eats Valves Races Only Little Electric Toys

·
Registered
4 Posts
yeah IM IN ORLANDO AS WELL I HAVE A 09 COBAL LS SEDAN I JUST BOUGHT IT ONE MONTH AGO!!! my first car was a 06 focus zx4 was a pice of crap cobalts are way better i traded in my focus for my new cobalt and i love it (^_^)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
hey there welcome to the site. and yeah similar story: my spouse bought the balt sedan a yr ago, and then i gave in and replaced my faithful 10+ year-old car this spring with a balt coupe. i'm definitely happy with the trade tho! and then my bro's fiancee very recently got a sunburst orange balt sedan, so we're infiltrating the family w/ balts right now. could start our own car meets, hah :-D

·
Registered
4 Posts
yeah lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.