Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE:
Pics of black border around red bowtie up! GO LOOK THROUGH THIS THREAD!

So I got tired of my old look with the black bowtie and chrome outter edge.
So I decided to paint the whole thing red :)

I love how it looks. I think it looks cleaner...Here are a few pics from my apartment porch. Its raining as you can see, hopefully a photoshoot soon with some of the homies around here. :)

NOW!

Let me know what you think :)

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Well I HONESTLY like it, but I like the black better-seems like it goes w/ ur theme more, since you asked :amuse: I STILL like it red tho... lol

·
Registered
498 Posts
Well I HONESTLY like it, but I like the black better-seems like it goes w/ ur theme more, since you asked :amuse: I STILL like it red tho... lol
I think I like the black with the chrome better also. I have a red sedan and I was thinking about doing mine black. I don't think I like the all red - maybe it would look better with the chrome ring around it...but that's just me.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
paint the chrome part black? basically, give it a black outline?

·
Registered
403 Posts
i agree all red blends to much having the chrome painted black would make it pop more and stand out! thats just my opinion though i like it though looks good!

·
Registered
9 Posts
The chrome and black definitely set off the front end because of how well it works with the black stripes, IMHO.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
paint the chrome part black? basically, give it a black outline?
i agree all red blends to much having the chrome painted black would make it pop more and stand out! thats just my opinion though i like it though looks good!
yeah, the all-red is kinda hard to see. Black outline would probably be cool.
leave the bowtie red, but paint the outer edge black
this is what i was gonna say. i think it would look good with black where the chrome was...completely red is a bit too much imo...
i was thinking that, only chrome. imo. but it still looks realllllllllly good and clean!!!

Umm ya i was thing the same also.. Black were the chrome was. and i think we have a winner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.