Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Test Paint:

Whole Bumper:

Evo Mod & Paint Peeled While Taking Tape Off: (bad pic)

Test Fit:

Looks Goood:

Im gonna have it professionaly clear coated since i didnt have the right paint. This was all done with rattle can spraypaint! Wiring in my 3k HID Fogs tomorrow!

Feedback please! :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
I like it and good work with the rattle can there!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! haha

·
Registered
133 Posts
lol i got paint gun drop by if you want LoL but yes really good job i didn't expect it to come out that good

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
requesting better pics lol, just so i can see if the paint matches up that well. but good effing job man, amazing rattle can job indeed.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
requesting better pics lol, just so i can see if the paint matches up that well. but good effing job man, amazing rattle can job indeed.
haha ok, ill take pics tomorrow. and thanks guys, gonna get it clear coated in a few weeks.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Damn man that's impressive for rattle can. How does the paint match up? And how many of hose cans did you use?!? Lol ya I would like to see more pics, how the paint matches up and stuff.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im not sad to see the blue go, im not a fan of blue cars lol. andd i used pretty much 1 can. hardly any of the second one. and im not taking it to a body shop. my buddys gonna clear coat it just for the price of clear coat lol. hes professional. and the paint matches us pretty dam good, you have to be like inches away to really notice it. ill take more pics sometime soon

·
Registered
489 Posts
Really have to admit I really want the SS bumper now :( Once again looks awesome!!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i got mine for an extremely good deal lol. 200$ and came with the foglights! i cant even get that with employee pricing from gm!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
more pics! so you can see the difference, and i installed my HIDs!

cant wait for night pics!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.