Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so far i did the airbox mod and got a magnaflow mufler...im keeping a tight bugget but what should i do next

idk about a CAI cuz theyre expensive and they dont seem worth it

so please post some answers for what i should do next...i guess it will be my first real mod

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
you should be more specific about what direction you want to go with your car. you will get more responses that way.
not trying to be a d***, but if an intake is to expensive, your pretty limited.
i say start a new savings account for car mods. and put what you can in when you can. and do some more research in the process. by the time you get some good mod money, you should know what you want out of it.:)

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
^^^ couldn't put it better. if a good intake is too much you could go with a custom one or a cheaper one like ractive

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
you should be more specific about what direction you want to go with your car. you will get more responses that way.
not trying to be a d***, but if an intake is to expensive, your pretty limited.
i say start a new savings account for car mods. and put what you can in when you can. and do some more research in the process. by the time you get some good mod money, you should know what you want out of it.:)
Couldn't have said it better.. Car mods are not something that you just "do" Each and EVERY car modification needs to be thought out and researched. I have seen tons of people as well as myself, that have done mods that they wish they hadn't done. and decided to go in a different direction, or bought a crappy product.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.