Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started playing Need For Speed Shift for PS3 recently and that game is the shit, to bad the Cobalt is slow :sad: The WRX on the other hand is awesome when you do the works mod, I beat the NSF world tournament with it. Killin lambos with a WRX is crazy

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Sorry dude maybe its the shit for 12yr olds who still dont know how to use manual, but Forza 3 is where its at. Seriously the coefficient of friction is so off in NFS its really weird playing it. :/

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your actually going to compare a video game control to a cars clutch and shifter?! dude its a remote control shifting on a control is lame, I have a 5speed cobalt and a 4 speed chevelle I like to shift in real life not on games

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't mind Nitro.....he gets a little crazy about his " xbox"
I see :laugh:

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I used to play Mario Kart back in the day on SNES it was the shit

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they got nfs shift on the 360 too.... and guess what my fav car is?? of course the SS
Your rims look sick with that chrome lip, awesome man

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Sorry dude maybe its the shit for 12yr olds who still dont know how to use manual, but Forza 3 is where its at. Seriously the coefficient of friction is so off in NFS its really weird playing it. :/
X2

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Why are people backing me up, cause I talk shit? No I keep it real, Mike that wasn't necessary when you know you cant give shit for input. I've played almost every single racing game released save for Gran Tourismo 4 and whatever happened after 3. Controller shifting is lame? Its a simulator, thats what its for.... Granted it doesnt provide the most accurate system since the clutch is on/off, but its 100X an upgrade from the POS shift that was played out. Dont get me wrong I was excited when I saw the commercials, once I played the demo for a few rounds I put the controller down and erased it, what a disappointment..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.