·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wana go get this vette and hold it for him until he gets out! :blink:

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Man would I ever love to take that Vette a couple of laps around the Taladega speedway.

For those who do not know, yeah, you can really rent that track on the off season.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Driving the car the way it is meant to be driven, granted it was dumb that he was doing it on a congested highway.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Protips for posting shit like this on youtube (If you really insist): One... Blur out any identifying information.

2... don't upload on your primary youtube account, and certainly upload it through a VPN or proxy.

·
Registered
194 Posts
my favorite was reading the war in the comments... some idiot put "65mph means 65mph"... actually it doesn't. although her message was to convey don't speed... it means 65mph is the MAXIMUM.. not the CORRECT speed in which to drive... not saying I drive the limit, but the argument doesn't work well.... I thought the video was okay though lol... no crappy music, no open window... just pure beastly engine roaring. but 190mph?... little bit overkill....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice to see a Corvette owner haulin ass. Every time I see a corvette here, I'm 99.9% sure an old fart is driving it and there's no chance he'll wanna "play". Not condoning road racing, just sayin.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Nice to see a Corvette owner haulin ass. Every time I see a corvette here, I'm 99.9% sure an old fart is driving it and there's no chance he'll wanna "play". Not condoning road racing, just sayin.
Well... a large number of the vette owners are in that "Mid life Crisis" stage of life.

·
Registered
13 Posts
^^^haha, Indeed

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.