Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Beautiful day today, so i did some clicking.

It needs some attention under the hood besides the maintenance. Guess thats the next job.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Definitely not School bus yellow!!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Not to shabby! Nice engine bay decently clean! :D
After $15 at the car wash and 3 applications of engine cleaner and some wax of course. Lol. What is that little pipe above the fuel rail supposed to be held on by? I think something is missing there. It shouldn't be just flopping around.

Thanks everyone!! It is always good to hear others think the same as you.

Interior pics will be next.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
The house clamp on the top vacuum line should act as a holder onto the fuel rail.

Door molding coming off?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The house clamp on the top vacuum line should act as a holder onto the fuel rail.

Door molding coming off?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks. I'll check that out tomorrow.

Idk about the molding. I was thinking of taking it off, spraying it the satin black like the door handles and sticking it back on. Idk yet, but it is coming off either way, so yeah. Lol

I did see a nice alternative by painting the bottom of the door at the body lines, but that may be too much, and i don't have, or know how to photoshop. Lol. Plus i am going for different and don't really want to steal an idea i saw.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That may happen, but EVERY cobalt thats been touched its gone. Although the other 40,635 yellow ones here are all stock, i want to stand out a little more. Also thinking of doing the yellow bar in the grill black and mesh it.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

But then again i think to much sometimes. Lmao

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.