Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done this? does it work? how does it look and does it stay?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what i guess lol just didn't know... am about to do my tails so i just thought why not lol.. good point though... Stupid driver side headlight and foggyness i really don't wanna take it apart lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking just like 1 coat over the fronts... but will it look dumb? i mean it will come out clean im pretty good with a can and will it hold up in car washes ya think?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
with the nightshade on the headlights i was thinking 1 coat if it looks bad i can take it right off... as far as the tails go do i have to scuff them first or just spray and go?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol... mine is betsy... she is slow and low and cheap... my car is a HOOKER!!!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
ya AZ for example, you have to be able to see the red in the tail lights from 500 ft; now the headlights...i have no idea. i should look that up

·
Registered
496 Posts
I tinted my headlights with laminex aswell idk i really dont like the idea of nightshade
whys that? laminex>nightshade??

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
laminex is better stuff its more expensive and better protection for your headlight makes it more durable while nightshade might make it brittle and if a rock hit your nightshade it might chip while the laminex will not. hence why laminex is more expensive

·
Registered
455 Posts
IMO i wouldnt mess with the headlights. it might look cool, but idk i wouldnt want to lose light quality.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.