Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling this Nikon D40. I have had it for three years, and not really used it much. It has been a "second string" emergency backup and only shot two weddings. I have also used it every once in awhile on family trips.

You would be hard pressed to find one cared for as much as this one. We take our equipment very seriously. I have included zoom photos of the lens and the screen to show condition.

I am including the following:

Camera Body
18 x 55 F3.5-5.6 lens
Two batteries
Charger
Remote Trigger
Samsonite Camera bag
Nikon D40 Magic Lantern Guide
Nikon D40 Digital Field Guide

I am looking for $350.00 SHIPPED and INSURED. I accept Paypal

On to the pics....

Oh, and I'll throw a SD memory card in too so you can get started right away.

This thread has pics in it that I took with this camera on a family trip

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/other-cars/13177-visit-national-corvette-museum.html

·
Registered
197 Posts
Does it come with software? How much for the Camera body, lens, both batteries, and the charger.

I dont really need the books and I really want a DSLR but looking to spend about $300 tops.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does it come with software? How much for the Camera body, lens, both batteries, and the charger.

I dont really need the books and I really want a DSLR but looking to spend about $300 tops.
DSLRs don't come with software, aside from the occasional trial version of Capture NX, which cannot hold a candle to Photoshop or Lightroom.

I am not willing to part out because if this is your first DSLR you will need the books. There is a lot more to these cameras that there is to a pocket point and shoot.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
I just want the remote shoot!

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol... You can find them pretty cheap at camera stores. I would not buy one from Ebay, because they have to be specially designed to be compatible with each camera. The multi-camera ones you find on Ebay seldom work correctly.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
It was suggested that I post more example photos taken with this camera, so here are a few.

Sample images removed camera sold...

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Good Luck with the sale Will. This is a great price, with all the gear included, Wish you would have posted this a month ago, Just bought a 3100 and 2 pieces of glass last weekend as a backup and I dropped a little more than I should have. But I really think it takes raw pictures as good as my D90. Hope it sells quick.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.