Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's super rare to see one of these (atleast down here) It's the first time I've ever seen one on the road and not in a show room. I was going down the highway to pic some friends up and I saw it coming at me on the other side. Then it pulled in to a neighborhood behind me, so I went a picked my friends up and drove through the neighborhood till we found it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Oh yeah, I saw one here in Orlando, FL a couple of weeks ago. That care is bad ass and expensive as hell though.

·
Registered
455 Posts
it looks like it stole the cobalt's tail lights lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
saw one this morning...last week...the week before :p it:s red and black and it's my uncle's brothers car. My uncle has the new jag XK-R (510HP supercharge). He let me drive the xkr but i havent tried his brother's GT-R (and i ain't gonna ask to either). Right now i'm sitting in the office at work on top of a ferrari 360 and a porsche carrera GT. (I'm working for their company as my stage). Those two also my uncles brothers' cars and hes storing them here for the winter. The GT-R is his winter car. I'll try and snap afew pics for you all in case you might not believe me, not that i care if u believe me or not. They are very nice cars i wish i had that kind of money!!!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Yeah I've seen 3-4 GT-Rs in my area so far. I was next to a candy red on on the highway a little while ago, very wide body cars they are. Not exactly my favorite car, but definitely no complaining if one fell into my lap :amuse:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
love that car! One did a fly by past me on the highway at wot and holy s*** did it sound good

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Seen one just like it, I drove beside it for abit one day. But eh, I guess living here when you see something like that its nothing big, only time I really got in awe was when a Ferrari 360 Modena passed me, this was back when they were recently new. Now its nothing to see a GT3, Bentley and such driving around here. I just wish I had that kind of money, get me a Alfa Romero 8C Comp. and a couple others haha

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Like the pics OP. Especially the last one.... oh wait. That's your Cobalt in your sig. HA HA HA.

No, it's nice, but I am still down with the old school muscle. My dream car would be a 1970 Plymouth Superbird ravaged by Chip Foose.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.