Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

I'll have more pics up today or tommorrow.. Depends on when I'm done with my car..

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Hey everyone I'm gonna be gettin a meet together every 3 weeks.. The first meet is going to start September 5th 2010. Meet starts at 12 noon.. Everyone come out and help spread the word!!

Route 18 north
East Brunswick nj.

the burgerking is straint across the highway from the Seville Diner and open road Acura!

If u have any questions feel free to text me or email me.

Billy Laptosh - 908-938-9369
email - [email protected]

SPREAD THE WORD!! THANKS
LET'S MAKE THIS MEET BIG!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
^^, think i know u

·
Registered
101 Posts
i think i have seen you, i work at sharp and seen a car that looks like that on 17 a while ago

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Bergen County
You can see me driving in the Mahwah,Paramus,Franklin Lakes, Oakland, Wyckoff area
I think I know you, unless you just bought your car, in that case I live by the old owner. If I recall I saw your car for sale recently.

·
Registered
150 Posts
yah it was for sale but i decided to keep it and going to do more to it this summer. but yah i live down the street frmo you NBD lol

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

i think i have seen you, i work at sharp and seen a car that looks like that on 17 a while ago
yah i go to Ramapo, but live in the area so I'm on 17 every now and then going to the stores haha

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.