Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Theres a show March 29th, StreetWars...its not just for Cobalts, but theres quite a few going from css.net....if you're interested let me know and I'll give you more info! Other than that, the only other shows I know about in NJ, would be the NOPI shows at Englishtown and Atco

·
Registered
3 Posts
there is a show april 27 in north brunswick nj central jersey and a bunch of balts are meeting up at on the border in new brunswick nj in april as well look at cobaltss.net for the info

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i go to jersey all the time for car shows

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm from new jersey warren county, my car club has weekly meets on wednesday nights at the phillipsburg wal-mart if you are interested let me know... I know of a meet april 6th in new brunswick with a bunch of GTO's because my 2 friends are going with their GTOs..

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Nopi will be at ATCO and English town next month...i believe the 21st and the 28th

·
Registered
13 Posts
My car isnt exactly show ready yet, but I live in NJ. That show in North Brunswick is always great. Muscle cars to exotics. Just make sure you guys dont park by the ricers.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
i see cobalts everywhere in jersey particularly the sayerville/parlin area and they're never members of anything grrr lol

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
ah i'm from cobaltss.net i always write notes and put it on their cars :lol: but none of them ever join -_-

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
anyone attending the shows this summer ?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ohh shoot did someone said Sayreville/Parlin????? Hometown!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.