Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
never understood why to put a fake cassette plastic thing if your car didn't come with that package or I have no clue what is that thing for in that place anyways:laugh: well got rid of it and messed with a little aluminum mesh found in my car doesn't look symmetric at all I know, but does the trick and it's actually more functional that good looking since a put two little led ring behind it look alright and day light can't wait to see it at night!:nuts:

oh and they are just on when the stereo is playing which makes it even more fun for me!!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Yeah, its the airbag light for the passenger side. I had it on the G5, it basically is a seatbelt status nag light and airbag status indicator for the passenger.

The Cobalt SS/SC and base Cobalt's don't have the weight sensor, so the airbag is always on.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yeah, its the airbag light for the passenger side. I had it on the G5, it basically is a seatbelt status nag light and airbag status indicator for the passenger.

The Cobalt SS/SC and base Cobalt's don't have the weight sensor, so the airbag is always on.
WRONG WRONG WRONG.

I have this indicator on my balt, and it is a bone stock LS

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
WRONG WRONG WRONG.

I have this indicator on my balt, and it is a bone stock LS

I said Base. LS != base.

The Cobalt has existed in the following trims:

Base, LS, LT, LTZ, XFE, SS N/A, Sport, SS Supercharged, SS Turbocharged.

The base Cobalt is the most basic of the Cobalts. They're usually stick, lack power anything (not even locks), lack A/C and don't even have MP3 capability. They usually lack the LS, LT, LTZ or XFE badges and just have the plain old "COBALT" badge.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how do you post videos from photobucket??

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid791.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fyy197%2Fostion69%2Fmy%2520life%2520sucks%2FNeonlights.mp4">

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
All cars have the airbag warning lights now, when they first came out probably not. With the exception of up north, all Cobalts have AC also, even the LS's. Believe me I tried to find the most basic car.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.