Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
HOLY, pretty much the worst crash I've seen on this site, glad you weren't injured. Were the thieves like drunk or something? And what's gonna happen now, as in what car you are planning on getting and how the insurance is handling this...

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
like....who steals a Cobalt?
tried to ask that to the guy trying to steal mine while I was at work a few days ago, they asked someone upfront for a coat hanger or something cause they locked their keys in their car and a co woker came back to me to get a hanger cause our department is the only one that has hangers at our store, luckily I asked my co worker why and went up with them to be sure it was my car they were claiming as theirs and when I said "bullshit thats your car" they took off, mother effer could run!

Anyway,

That sucks! sorry to hear and see that knowing how I felt just from my issue. Luckily there is insurance and such though.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Haha that's a badass story Beamer, thieves were probably thinking what were the odds they'd run into the owner of the car.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
tried to ask that to the guy trying to steal mine while I was at work a few days ago, they asked someone upfront for a coat hanger or something cause they locked their keys in their car and a co woker came back to me to get a hanger cause our department is the only one that has hangers at our store, luckily I asked my co worker why and went up with them to be sure it was my car they were claiming as theirs and when I said "bullshit thats your car" they took off, mother effer could run!

Anyway,

That sucks! sorry to hear and see that knowing how I felt just from my issue. Luckily there is insurance and such though.
shoulda told him "hold on a sec", went back inside, called the cops, then "helped" him out until they got there hahahaha

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya it sucks big time and no hes not hurt he was trying to hurt him self i guess and he ran into a pickup at like 80 mph .... but the insuirance still hasnt looked at it of course and i dunno if ill get anything =(

·
Registered
236 Posts
at my work people steal license plates the back one normally happened 2 or 3 times. the po po said its so they can commit crime and have false plates so they dont get caught.

·
Registered
195 Posts
When my sis had the car somebody broke into it. She was walking up to the car went to get in and i shit you not, saw the guy with the passenger door open looking under the front seat. She said "What the **** are you doing??", runs back into the house and her bf (now fiance) comes out with his shotty and the dude books it. She was flipping out though. Seems like these cars are the new hondas for theft and vandelism.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Im a senior in high school and we have some neighborhood kids that are in like 6th or 7th grade and they were out infront of my house one night tryin to get in my car and my girlfriend said she heard something and looked out the window and was like someone is tryin to get in your car. so i went and grabbed my 30-30 and well they ran so i went and talked to their parents and their dad beat their ass (with a belt) right infront of me and asked if i wanted to give them a lick or 2.lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.