Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Actually there are more active and a lot more lurkers than when you were here. Just gets quiet at night, always has.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I dont have a cobalt either but I still here willing to help, or at least say something stupid LMAO... Now I enjoy my everyday commute on my Evo X MR :D :love:
You would love your daily commute more if you had a 9 MR :):laugh::love::nahnah

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Or a 99 Nissan altima with rust and 232k. Trade?!

·
Levee
3,210 Posts

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
It was VERY smooth, I give you that. :)

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I'm back to spice stuff up. Here's some spice....still haven't done my water pump fml

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
went bad on December 7th,2012...still making an annoying squealing sound. today I had to turn off the car in the tim hortons drivethrough because it wouldn't shut up

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea lol my next car will have alil bit more muscle xp
Gotta love the American muscle... I admire those cars I just could not drive one every day I would get tired or IDK i love them but not for me... :sad:

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Actually there are more active and a lot more lurkers than when you were here. Just gets quiet at night, always has.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Daaaam !!! Like that?... blame it on me :amazed: ? ahhahaha Yeah I actually notice new member been more active even xSECUREDBALTx became a MOD and $hit !! very nice !!!

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

You would love your daily commute more if you had a 9 MR :):laugh::love::nahnah
Hatin?!!.. hahaha nah I do know evo 8/9 are bad a$$ !!!! lots of power I love them... BUT X MR ...enough power AND so comfortable and smooth to drive specially since I don't track/drag my car, I take it to the canyons every now and than AMAZING :love: :love:

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

or a rear wheel drive stick shift turbo caddy :love::toung:
OK Now, you just looking up an excuse to show off -___- !!! You should be on a exotics section jajajja Can't go wrong with Cadi !!!! Any new mods on it ?

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Or a 99 Nissan altima with rust and 232k. Trade?!

Does it have fully functional A/C ?!!! I'M DOWN !!! :wine: :clap: ..... Wait a minute :suspicious: that's fishy....why would you want to trade such a good deal ? :mad: hhahaahahah

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

went bad on December 7th,2012...still making an annoying squealing sound. today I had to turn off the car in the tim hortons drivethrough because it wouldn't shut up

I Think my wife's water pump is bad too !!!... she would not shut up xD hahaahahah :nuts: :toung: :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.