Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all i have a 2010 Chevy cobalt that is not starting for some weird reason. i lurked around to see if there are any similar problems here and haven't had much luck. when i go to start it it doesn't click just the doors lock and unlock. i checked the ground under the driver seat and it appears to be cleaned. Checked fuses on passenger side and fuse 25 appears to be black on tips. Just go back from auto store and changing it now. Any other suggestions would be helpful!

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Quick update replaced fuse still no good. It does click i dont know why i said it doesnt. everytime i go to start it doors lock and come unlock but no turn over. hoping its something electical.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Maybe a dead battery, check the voltage with lights on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welp when i got home i tried it again and all the lights were dim. The key actually got stuck in the ignition and would no come out. I finally got it out but i still dont think its in the correct position. Any way finally everything just died. no lights radio nothing. Im going to get the battery checked first thing. What could have drained it so fast? Thanks Coby by the way. Long time lurker but i see you helping everyone with everything. Your a Cobalt god in my book.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
happy happy joy joy, I was right for once.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.