Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys new to the forums...from georgia. always had imports but picked up a 05 cobalt back in 07 for a dd then just recently it was my only car..and it ended up crapping out on me so chevy said they would give me a good deal on a brand new one...sooooo now i have a 2009 chevy cobalt LT....so far..much nicer then my 05 by a long shot..
and just wondering..where are you guys gettin parts for your cobalts?
i just want to drop it, rims, then basics like intake header exhaust...thanks
and i do photography on the side.enough nough chatter .heheh so here are some pics i got of it..
enjoy:bigsmile:

and here is a photoshop i did of how id like it to be in the near future..depending on the rim choice though

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome, check out our vendor threads to find parts you are looking for.

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to YC and nice balt .

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I keep clickin on this tread 2 look @ ur pix... i just love them, haha... that one pic that's just the front of the car is the best, car looks so smooth almost looks like white chocolate, hahaha

·
Registered
931 Posts
nice...nice... clean goodluck.. and welcome

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome man. Clean looking balt you got there. I'm from Sandy Springs, GA.
cool stuff man..yah i go to school down around that area

I keep clickin on this tread 2 look @ ur pix... i just love them, haha... that one pic that's just the front of the car is the best, car looks so smooth almost looks like white chocolate, hahaha
hahah thanks man i was kinda happy with the pics..i still think they could have been better

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.