Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. I may be new to this site for actually posting. But i've read alot off of here getting ideas for improving and modding my cobalt. I've seen a real friendly atmosphere here so I thought I'd join.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My biggest worry with owning my very first car on my own, is having a 7yr/80,000 mile warranty. What and how many mod's would really affect a warranty? I'd hate to really start going on my car before I lose that. Anyone else have any problems?

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I said screw the warranty the moment I put the nitrous on. really anything can void the warranty but if its cosmetic you should be fine. If you go with intake and such you should be fine too unless they can prove beyond a doubt that it was an intake that cause whatever problem comes up. If anything, mod away, just keep stock pieces and put back on if something goes wrong.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I remember somebody wanting pics so here they are. First time I actually took pictures of it too.

And there I'm getting ready to do my oil change in my tiny garage. I know nothing special but she's my baby. Hopefully the future will bring me money for mods. Oh and my only visual mod is this...

Lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.