Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

New member here from Surrey B.C. Bought the car last summer and figured it would be nice to join an enthusiast site.

2010 Cobalt LT Team Canada edition.

My apologies for the crappy cell phone pics, but that's all I have right now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to add a few performance pieces, but I'm worried about voiding the warranty.

I have a few plans for after the warranty is up.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nice car. Not a big fan of the chrome trim though. That's just my opinion though, so don't take it personally. :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice car. Not a big fan of the chrome trim though. That's just my opinion though, so don't take it personally. :p
Nah man, I would never take something like that personally.

I'm wondering now if it has to do with it being a "Team Canada" edition. Plus we wanted that colour so bad, and they didn't have it on a regular Cobalt. (Would have had to wait 8 weeks)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nah man, I would never take something like that personally.

I'm wondering now if it has to do with it being a "Team Canada" edition. Plus we wanted that colour so bad, and they didn't have it on a regular Cobalt. (Would have had to wait 8 weeks)
Ah I hear ya. I bought my car the day I found it. Couldn't pass up the price. Never turned back, because now I'm hooked on Cobalts. Next one will be a coupe though. SS preferably. :D

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
welcome fellow Canadian :p bolt-ons in general won't void your warranty. Check out the perfomance mods/engine section of the forum, you'll find plenty of info there!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Very nice! Welcome. Excellant color choice.. Curious.. what exactly IS included in the Team Canada Edition that is not on the standard Cobalt??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's funny because I was trying to figure out the same thing when we first bought it, and I still really don't know the difference. This is what I know about it....It's your standard 2.2L..it has the chrome trim with spoiler....fog lights....sun roof.....Sport suspension (it does sit lower than a regular Cobalt at stock height) Fully loaded inside with everything, other than leather heated seats.

You should see it Twisted. When I turn it off it starts to sing Oh Canada

·
Registered
61 Posts
It's funny because I was trying to figure out the same thing when we first bought it, and I still really don't know the difference. This is what I know about it....It's your standard 2.2L..it has the chrome trim with spoiler....fog lights....sun roof.....Sport suspension (it does sit lower than a regular Cobalt at stock height) Fully loaded inside with everything, other than leather heated seats.

You should see it Twisted. When I turn it off it starts to sing Oh Canada
That is sexy. I like the color and it would be awesome if my car sang to me even if its some Canadian song lol... is there a maple leaf on the car any place cuz i mean it cant be special Canadian edition without the leaf

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.