Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,863 Posts
NEVER! :) The database error didn't allow you to see WHY it was down. So I will post it here:

The time has come for improvements! YourCobalt.com has seen tremendous growth over the past several years. The site has grown so much that a shared webhost just doesn't cut it! We are in the process of moving the site over to a private server. What does this mean for you? This means the site will load faster and you won't see as many errors! There are a ton of improvements behind the scenes that will make the site much better. Keep checking the site periodically. You will know when its back up and running again. If you have any questions, you can always email us at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I noticed that friday!

Glad the improvments have came QUICK & the sites already back----I almost died this morning when i got the msg that it was down... i thought "AAGH! You mean I actually have to WORK @ WORK?!?!" LOL

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Man I stayed up until 3am trying to get it working.. then I turned it over to tech support and went to bed.. They had it done this morning and I just had to edit a few more things to get it up and running
well, glad its back! :-D
annnd... THANKS!!!! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
101 Posts
its looking good bro this was actually the first time ive seen it down but hey everything needs a good fixing now and then

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Lobalt.. I changed the size of the header .. let me know if you still have the problem
the black box isnt as big now... almost about half the size that it was... but i can see the whole ad now w/ scrolling over... looks like this when i scroll all the way over 2 the right....

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WOOHOO! Glad to hear it's something worth it! & lmao & lolbalt having to work at work. & lol @ pink browser

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
The site seems to be running great admiin! I also see the black box though.. And I am using a laptop. It definitely has something to do with the top line ad.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Yeah--Admin, I'm @ home now on my laptop & got the black box here too... resolution is 1280 x 800... other than that, site is runnin wonderfully :)

and CC08, I LIKE PINK! I may not GIRL up my car & I'm deff not a girly-girl... but i'm still a girl! HAHAHA pink browsers FTW! HAHAHAHA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.