Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEfore i got deployed in July 07, there used to be tons of people on here.. now this places seems really dead.

and i dont know why but i had like 5,000 posts, and now there all gone.. what happend

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah its died out quite a bit, especially after the crash^^

Plus this has turned into more of a N/A forum so most of the SS/SC guys went over to CSS.net.

I still come on here just as often though!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I am still here, and will be even if i didnt have the balt. I am contemplating maybe just a cheap little runaround, say like an echo hatchback, or maybe a honda:eek:

·
Registered
594 Posts
I just started to come on here this year,I do enjoy this forum though,been looking for a Cobalt forum to see what people have done to their rides

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I just started to come on here this year,I do enjoy this forum though,been looking for a Cobalt forum to see what people have done to their rides
when i got my ride, i googled "cobalt forums", and this was the first one on the list.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Banned
161 Posts
alot of people went to cobalt ss.net and it shows

·
Registered
750 Posts
The crash really made people turn to other sites the main one is ss.net and now another one that is gaining popularity and also has a lot of yc members is localcobalt.net Personally I am a member of all 3

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.