Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone thought id post up pics of my car since i said i would but never had! it has a couple minor mods on it nothing major,oh and back windows not tinted cuz didn't have enough money when i went to do it the first time and didn't bother going back , getting it done this summer any way, enjoy and comment please

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Looks a lot like mine when I first bought it, before I added the wing!!! Twins. What year is your Balt?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Drives 2007 Cashmere metalic Cobalt LS Sedan auto 1G1AJ55F977161789 (̥•Ỵ̥•)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is a legit question, but is it odd that my LT came without traction control or ABS, i find it odd to be honest

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
At least you got painted mirror, upgraded radio power windows, armrest and cruise, wait now you have no cruise. Maybe somebody switched the "S" for "T"

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pic #2: looks like you put a lift kit on it :D
thats stock :( i need to lower it has the same clearance as a small pickup almost, which is really sad for a car and to coby7 i do have cruise baahha

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
coby7 i do have cruise baahha
Sorry, forgot cruise was on left side of steering in Cobalt. I added cruise to mine to the righthand side where it should be IMO. I know there will be opinions,pros and cons for both sides. But I prefer right side like my Mitsubishi, this way you can use the accelerate button and blinkers at the same time when merging. Just better for me since I use cruise all the time.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Interior is hard to keep clean looking though.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I really like your leds on your mirrors, how do they look up close??
barely noticeable and are actually very nice at night time they light up the car door and ground like a puddle light when theres no lights around! it was fairly easy to install to! 20 minutes a door

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

also surprised no one comment on the chrome on the gauge cluster on the dash, that was fitted in !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.