Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bigsmile:Hi all,
I am not new to chevys(88 chevy nova...97 chevy malibu....now a 2008 chevy cobalt (imperial blue metal), so far I Loooove it, it is going to be my work car, but cannot resist driving fast!! only problem the remote trunk release button, worked once, now does not:unsure:, I have looked at the posts under repair and service, I hoping it might just be the button.
Patricia

·
Registered
131 Posts
:bigsmile:Hi all,
I am not new to chevys(88 chevy nova...97 chevy malibu....now a 2008 chevy cobalt (imperial blue metal), so far I Loooove it, it is going to be my work car, but cannot resist driving fast!! only problem the remote trunk release button, worked once, now does not:unsure:, I have looked at the posts under repair and service, I hoping it might just be the button.
Patricia
Patricia,
I had the same problem where my trunk popper button did not work. Went to a salvage yard, paid the owned $5 and replaced it. Easy fix, nice to have. There is currently another thread going on about somebody having a similar issue.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Check the connects on the battery holder. Mine popped off, just wedged a folded up piece of paper behind it and has worked ever since.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.