Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't really explain it in a title so I figured it'd be impossible to search for anyway so, sorry if this is a repost.

so this happens 50% of the time I reply to a post. firefox will show the thread for a split second after it's done loading my new post and it will instantly redirect me to a blank page. the bottom left says Done. if I try to reload it reloads the same blank page. if i click the green arrow in the address bar (go to specified address) it will reload the thread and my post will be there. so it's letting me post, just bringing me to a blank page right after. anyone experience this problem?

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
mine does this too...i think it's just firefox...when it happens to me...i usually just hit the homepage button *yourcobalt is my homepage* and it brings it right back up

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
My Firefox does it too. I also have Internet Explorer and Apple's Safari. Internet explorer just has too many security issues and Safari is just too slow to use. Even for it's minor issues I still think Firefox is the best.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
My Firefox does it too. I also have Internet Explorer and Apple's Safari. Internet explorer just has too many security issues and Safari is just too slow to use. Even for it's minor issues I still think Firefox is the best.
x2 i love firefox.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Google Chrome is good but I'm too used to Firefox. Firefox FTW!

I've never had the blank page problem and I have use Firefox exclusively in this forum.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Firefox did the same thing when I had it. Safari is the best in my opinion, at least on Mac. Safari sucks on Windows though.

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts
Im pretty sure this is related to a forum plugin. There is an ad that is posted in between the 1st and 2nd post of every page.. This blank page issue occurs when your reply is going to be the 1st post on the next page of a thread.. Can't quite figure out why its doing it myself
That's exactly what it is.

I just click stop, then click the address bar (highlighting the address), and then hit enter, and it loads right up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.