Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else ever noticed the lack of intelligence when it comes to civic drivers? I thought about all the civic drivers I know and i can't think of a single one with a full brain. 9 times out of 10, if i have a problem with someones crappy driving, they're in a civic. Maybe its just coincidental that this started ubruptly after i got my cobalt on the road, but could there be some subconcious hatred? Like maybe my cobalt hates civics and in turn i share such a hatred? Or are civic drivers truly the moronic bunch i precieve them to be?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hahhaah!
So true!
No offense to SOME...but most civic owners are idiots, and very scary to drive with

·
Registered
139 Posts
saw a guy (in a civic) try to race a 72 camaro off a light. civic went to shift to third and must have gone into first. gears grinded, sounded like nails on a chalkboard ya know? the car shifted forward so hard and violently that it completely ripped off the front bumper and intercooler. Now what do you tell the insurance company? haha

·
Registered
92 Posts
saw a guy (in a civic) try to race a 72 camaro off a light. civic went to shift to third and must have gone into first. gears grinded, sounded like nails on a chalkboard ya know? the car shifted forward so hard and violently that it completely ripped off the front bumper and intercooler. Now what do you tell the insurance company? haha
:laugh:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I hate the reacer flybys that alot of civic's do

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.