1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
368 Posts
Those LSJ wheels are downright sexy imo. How does she do in the autox?

Also, anyone interested in a December YCOTM?
Haven't done autox I would like to though, I'm not sure where in CO I can do it. I have done drag racing though at Bandimere I was running mid 15's. I really like the LSJ wheels too mine need some restoration though.

We should for sure do a YCOTM in December did the rules change?

Also on a side note where do I get that cool YCOTM badge on my profile?

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Usually the Admin (Levee) puts it up but he's been out and about lately. Rules haven't changed but we've had a few problems finding entrants the last couple of months and voter turnout seems lower than normal.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
If the forum would host pictures id make a thread but it's a pain to go through photobucket on a phone

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
368 Posts
Congrats man. Glad that at least a Coloradan won haha. Still amazed by how clean your car looks. Whats your secret to keeping your paint looking so new?
Thank you!! Part of it is that she's been a garage car all her life. It also doesn't go out in the snow when the start putting that mag chloride crap on the roads. Other part is I used a clay bar on it, that helps a ton just a pain in the ass to do. And about every week I dust it off and wax it again. My GF says I have obsessive car disorder lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts