Painted flat black
headliner black stained
Pioneer head unit
Polk Audio 6.5 mids
Pioneer pros 3.5 tweeters
Polk Audio 6x9 rear

Engine

Silencer delete
No other mods because I have a automatic and the scareist brake system in the world. Until I update the brakes there will be no engine mods. Lol!

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Like it! Looks good

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
I like it too! Not a huge fan of chrome though.. but somehow I feel you've pulled it off. Only thing I dislike is the 10k HID's. But we can't all like the same thing lol .I really like the louvers. Do you ever worry about getting water in ghe speaker by the handle?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everybody! The louvers didn't work for me until I painted the black molding. No fear of getting water on speakers. I was running Subs, more amps and a capacitor so I needed more highs. I decided I was growing up (lol) and did not need all that bass. Can't take speakers out now with the big hole.
Future Mods
Chrome mirrors(maybe) Don't want to over do the chrome
Suede headliner
window row down add for my Viper alarm
5 lug
rear disc
rear sway bar
tower brace
Put my tint back on
Leather seats
Dream list
TURBO!!

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Yep i like it, u certainely step out of the group, its completly different! I love the colour also!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I love the color but it's expensive!! Looking to change it to one step paint. It will save me some money on touch up and add ons

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Dare to be different, I like the look except lower trunk chrome molding seems overkill. Never seen an SS lip on an LS bumper before, looks factory. I'm good with the rest. If you do find a one stage for Crystal Claret let us know, mine is the same colour and this 3 stage crap is for the birds.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
That's because it's not an SS lip, none of them are.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Well the look of an SS lip if you want to pull strings. I think it looks good.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, the bumper definitely for the non SS. I always use poly u or urethane body parts. It makes the fit tighter. Thanks again for the feedback people. My color is Red Sport Tint Coby7. What I am thinking about is just using the base coat. No midcoat. Might do it this summer. I have a few stone chips I want to repair.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Nice!! Where did you get those side rear window louvers?
Carid

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.