Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello YC,

Fairly new driver (just over a year) and new cobalt owner in about 8 hours. Going to the dealership this evening to pick up a 2010 LT in black and I'm fairly pumped. Seems like a good place to distract myself while in boring classes (College) so get used to me!

Tyler "Brick" Evans

P.s. If anyone has any suggestions as a good first toy to put into the new ride, be-it cosmetic or performance based, I'm all ears as I'm only now starting to learn about cars, so I'm a sponge for knowledge.

edited for spelling*

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome man!

Intake or cat-back would be nice,

COupe or sedan?

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome to the site! Do an intake.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys :)

Loco - Coupe
Krazed - Pics will be up tomorrow once it's daytime

I was thinking window tint as first thing, but that's just because I can't stand clear windows. Looks like a new intake is what I will be looking into!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome! where abouts in Canada are you?

·
Registered
911 Posts
welcome \m/ and like 09-Cobalt-lt said, where in Canada are ya?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D. I picked up my balt today, 2010 Black LT Coupe. I was coming from a 2007 G6 GT choptop, and I gotta say the cobalt is WAY more fun. The G6 was nice don't get me wrong, but the acceleration was garbo and handling was like driving a ferry. This thing MOVES :D.

To answer the question, I'm in mississauga, a small city (in comparison I suppose) outside toronto. All the interesting stuff to do in toronto, but without the douchery and bad driving :).

Pics will be up tomorrow ASAP. I can see this being a Very, Very fun and costly hobby.

edit: and also, my previous (and still existing) hobby that I'm coming from is Paintball. If anyone has any paintball related questions, feel free to PM me. I'm a tech at Badlands (BIG proshop) and have a good deal of technical knowledge, and I'm happy to help anytime.

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.