11,821 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Your question is not clear an un-answerable

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Get with it Android is King. Probably can get it for iphone also.

Can't believe they would neglect iphone eventhough they are a small market.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

iphone has REV app.
DevToaster - Rev - iPhone app development, Great iPhone apps, and more
Nope not available for iphone unfortunately, due to iphone having some sort of antenna that the app owners would have to get permission to use and pay money to rent. With anroid they use a different protocol of some sort allowing them to use it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Autozone will scan it for free

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I now have a mini elm 327 Bluetooth. When i plug it into the port then turn the key the red led light on the elm remains lit???
That's okay it is the power indicator. the two others are obd data and APP communication. What APP are you using?

·
Registered
46 Posts
What Code Reader for the tech-knowledgedly illiterate?

Hey guys,
Weird thing is my Auto-Zone won't read my codes, even asked the manager.

Maybe I'm old school, but I never quite learned the whole bluetooth thing. I do have an I-pod that says bluetooth, and have just a cheep Att phone.

I'm just looking for a code reader for my 2006, and since I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, what would be a good reader for me? Confused, because the price range seems to vary quite a bit. Just want to know what my CEL code is now.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Just get the one mentioned in post#2 of this thread. Just make sure it reads North American cars.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just get the one mentioned in post#2 of this thread. Just make sure it reads North American cars.
Will do, thanks.
:thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.