Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Old member here, one of the originals. Just wanted to stop by and say hi! See if any of the older guys are still posting.

Anyway, here are a few pics for those who don't know me.

I used to have the LT in my sig you can find all the info in my showoff thread. Well it was totaled, you can check that out HERE

Now I drive a 2009 Cobalt SS Sedan - G85 - White - K&N intake, Forge BPV, Injen CP, HAHN IC, Bad-mab Catless DP, Corsa muffler, Trifecta tuned ¦ 5x114.3 Hub swap, 17x9 DR31's wrapped in 255/40 KDW2's all the way around, Powell HC YYZ V2 Springs, rear sway bar, Spherical CAB's & Rotated mounts

Best 1/4 mile: 328 HP 377 TQ 13.01 @112 at 4500"

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Oh that's sexy, don't just stop by stick here xP

Pics of old ride?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh that's sexy, don't just stop by stick here xP

Pics of old ride?
I'll try to post more. Here are some old pics
Tell me what you think!

Welcome back! I'm looking at an '09 SS sedan myself. I like the pic with the WRX in the dust :toung:
It's an Evo :blink1:
very nice! and my gawd that cobalt is crushed! where you in it?
Yep I was in it and walked away! 65+ right into a tree!
what up broski!!?!?!!!
Hey bro! Good to see some old members on here still!

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Welcome back! Nice to see some more OG's again. You gonna stick around?

Also, should I head over your way for a Evo rematch when mine is back on the road? Lol

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Welcome back. Learned a thing or two from your posts over the years!

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome back! Nice to see some more OG's again. You gonna stick around?

Also, should I head over your way for a Evo rematch when mine is back on the road? Lol
Thanks man. haha funny thing about that, that evo has 600 whp. I just cut like a perfect light while he took a nap lol I ran a 13 flat and he ran a 12 flat. He ended up getting me by a fender.
i remember you. NA cammed 2.2 right?
It was just fully bolted and tuned. I was going to cam it, but decided it wasn't worth the cash. then literally the day before I was supposed to pick up this sedan, I totaled the yellow one. Worked out for the best though. I got a lot more money from the insurance than I would have selling it.
Welcome back. Learned a thing or two from your posts over the years!
Thanks bud, I'm glad to see my old posts are still helping people! :bigsmile:

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Thanks man. haha funny thing about that, that evo has 600 whp. I just cut like a perfect light while he took a nap lol I ran a 13 flat and he ran a 12 flat. He ended up getting me by a fender.

It was just fully bolted and tuned. I was going to cam it, but decided it wasn't worth the cash. then literally the day before I was supposed to pick up this sedan, I totaled the yellow one. Worked out for the best though. I got a lot more money from the insurance than I would have selling it.

Thanks bud, I'm glad to see my old posts are still helping people! :bigsmile:
Yeah after my break in my evo will have 750ish awhp on the track :) Nice sedan tho! What tune did you go with on it?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah after my break in my evo will have 750ish awhp on the track :) Nice sedan tho! What tune did you go with on it?
Nice! that thing is going to be a BEAST! Thanks, It's just trifecta tuned, but I have pulled on a few people with "god's" HP tune's so.. I'm happy with it. I'm more into auto x than strait line anyway. I just really really wanted to break into the 12's. 13.01 is my best. SO close! :suspicious:

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
best I had was a 12.9 on the stock turbo. hope you get your goal.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Yay someone who likes AutoX!! Wish you were closer!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.