Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've done quite a bit of work and painting on the interior and its coming along nicely!

So far I have
Clarion stereo deck
TWM STS w/ custom T style knob,
Recovered the arm rests,
Painted door panels,
Painted door trim,
Painted dash trim,
Painted glove box,
Painted piece under the steering wheel,
Painted door kick rails
Chrome dice cigarette lighter (purely for looks. I don't smoke)

The next step is looking for seats. Preferably black, so If anybody has any ideas let me know!

Anyways.. here are some pics
Before..

AFTER! (pardon the seat covers. the seats are both stained to hell!)

Door panels before..

AFTER!

·
Registered
610 Posts
very very nice! i like your door panels the most :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Where you guys get the time and $$$ I don't know.... looks freakin awesome!!!!! Love the old school shifter 'T'.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! I have had the floor mats, radio and STS for a while now. But the rest has only costed me MAYBE 75 bucks for materials but close to 25 hours of work. LoL

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Loooks great. you did a nice job!

·
Registered
236 Posts
wow that looks awesome! i'm in the process of painting my sedan's interior. its going from light gray with black accents to black with red accents. so far so good, almost done actually!

·
Registered
450 Posts
wow 75 bucks where'd you get the paint??? i was looking into doing mine and paint and all was gonna cost me $200...if i can do this for $75 then i'm all over it.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! It was all done rattle can status! lol. About 7 cans of yellow 2 black and one clear. Then 2 cans of spray adhesive and a yard of material. Guess the cost was closer to 55-60 bucks for materials

·
Registered
319 Posts
Very nice job! I like everything on it too. What else could have looked good is where the front speaker circle part is on the door panel, painted that black. But thats IMO, Very nice job! A++

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks man! I thought about painting the speaker circles but i didn't want to over do things.. i wanted it kinda simple.

·
Registered
319 Posts
No problem, Yeah it would have been a little hard but I know you could have done it haha.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
come to nyc and paint my doors and sills lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
The shifter "T" really sets it off IMO. Looks sharp. I'd love to see someone put out a B&M console shifter for the Autos. That would be sweet looking (well, in my case anyway). Maybe I can sell it faster.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.