Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to go take some pics of the balt before i took the rims off before winter.

Tell me what you think!

I also redid my third break light a while ago. Before I had the chrome ebay "COBALT" overlay sticker.

And my bowtie Tail lights. Props to ROXTAR for the idea!

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking good man. Just don't forget to mail me your rims when you get them taken off :)
Thanks man, you wouldn't want them though. They have some bretty bad curb rash..

thanks for reminding me that it will be snowing here soon. Ass. lol

The car is looking good man.
Lol sorry bro! it hasn't snowed there yet?
Suuuuuwwweeeetttt! Nice pics of yellow car...what's all that white stuff in the background? We don't see that in Florida....LOL!
Lol thanks man! Sometimes i wish i didn't have to see the snow.. + i could rock the rims year round!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
damn it is beautiful there. looks like something bob ross would paint - the cobalt. but cars lookin good, i like the bald butt of your car.

And howd you do the thirdbrake light? is that just a sticker then nightshaded?

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn it is beautiful there. looks like something bob ross would paint - the cobalt. but cars lookin good, i like the bald butt of your car.

And howd you do the thirdbrake light? is that just a sticker then nightshaded?
Lol Thanks man!

I had that ebay "cobalt overlay like this on it

Then i took out the light, sticker still on, and sprayed it with regular black spraypaint. Then i peeled off the sticker and hit it with niteshades.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've had i for 2 years now and its holding up great! My only complaint is the paint is slightly cracking (just the paint not the hood) right up front where i push the hood down to close it. But besides that its great!

I sometimes wish i had gotten the CF one because it would have costed less. Getting this one painted was expensive. But I'm happy with it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.