Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... I finally got my rims this month. but in last couple weeks a deer hit my car. I was devastated! This was my first car accident... I was very scared and upset. Well I was heading to work 3:30am Very dark out. Even with my new HID lighting the deer came out of nowhere hitting the side of my car damaged the fender / corner panel / mirror ripped off. tire shredded. No damage to the rims! I wasn't hurt but my heart was this car is my baby and I put alot of money into her.. thankfully insurance covered it. no deductible either since I have proof of deer hitting me. I have some photos to show of the damage. The car is in the repair shop it should be finished very shorty. I miss her and still have alot more projects to put on her.

My Body... Photo by SlySneakyFox | Photobucket

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Lucky it wasn't a moose

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We don't get those in Pennsylvania. If I did I wouldn't be alive.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Horse or Cow your fxxk'd. I rather hit nothing. Am going to be a lot more cautious and aware. I don't want to get into another accident with this car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I almost hit a cow last month when I was visiting my parents. I nearly soiled myself. Glad that you only took cosmetic damage.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
How fast were you going? Often makes a big difference in response time.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have smashed 3 deer in the last 10 years, none with my Cobalt.....And almost hit a llama while camping in the UP of Michigan, an escapee of a farm! :nuts::nuts:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
The UP is certainly an interesting place haha

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

My poor niece is going to grow up to be a yooper haha

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Although my sisters neighbors constantly remind her that even though she lived up there for like 4 years now, her and her husband are still just a couple of trolls...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I got my Balt back today she's looking good as new like nothing even happened. Feels good to have her back, and not driving a rental. hah My B&G springs and KYB struts should be arriving in a few more days, so am pumped to have them installed and probably getting LED lighting on the gauge clusters / dashboard.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Well I got my Balt back today she's looking good as new like nothing even happened. Feels good to have her back, and not driving a rental. hah My B&G springs and KYB struts should be arriving in a few more days, so am pumped to have them installed and probably getting LED lighting on the gauge clusters / dashboard.
Whoo! Glad to hear she's back on the road!

Ehh orange only looks good on some cars.
Well, orange definitely looks good on Eclipses, right PJ? :laugh:

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Darn tootin'

#tangerinedream

Glad you're alright and the car made it past the scrappers. That deer musta been banged up pretty badly after that incident. Also, I really like your wheel lugs. I don't normally like that multicolored nonsense but those ones are tasteful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.